Thursday, March 20, 2008

Diaper Bag Winner!

I hope everyone had as much fun as we did venturing into the wonderful world of diaper bags! I know you were able to appreciate the absolute absurdity of seriously reviewing something
whose entire existence could be fulfilled by a plastic grocery bag and which, ultimately, will become dirty beyond recognition as baby poo and vomit work their way into the nether crevices of these bags...

However...we had to have a little fun during these waiting months! So, it looks like, although we looked at a lot of GREAT bags and I could be happy with a number of them, the Oi Oi Giraffe Bag won out!
It's just too cute and too practical for me to overlook! I think it's the right size (from the information I've gathered) and it will ease me into the world of Mommy-hood nicely!

Thanks for following along in the Diaper Bag Saga, and now, back to your regularly scheduled blog...

1 comment:

jeremy said...

Giraffe print is so hot right now!