Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tummy Time

I am at the uncomfortable point now where people could look at me and think "Oh, she must be pregnant!" or "Hmmm...someone spent way too many Sundays at the Golden Corral!" (To which, I'm happy to say, I have never even been.) So far, I haven't received any presumptuous comments, but, even so, am I going to be mad if someone comes up and asks if I'm preggers? I am!

It's great fun, too, learning how to walk as my center of gravity changes. Baby D is about 1 pound right now, but with all the other stuff that goes with him, and it being in a centralized location, it throws off all hopes of balance!

As someone who has spent her entire natural life attempting to cover up her pouch belly, the idea that I am now purchasing clothes that are specifically designed to SHOW OFF my growing midsection is a bit hard to swallow. I have to say, however, it's WAY more fun showing it off than covering it up!

2 comments:

Minigirl said...

I think you look amazing!! The belly is beautiful.

Rebecca said...

So, have you felt the baby move yet?