Saturday, September 02, 2006

Spreading the Blog-Love...All Over the World!

My family has recently dispersed to various points over the globe: my little sister Abbey arrived on Calvin's campus last week, and my other little sister Kate is falling more in love with Italy by the second. I am so proud of both of them and their adventurous spirits...and I am eternally thankful for this medium that enables them to share images and essays of their time away. I thought I would just take a moment to highlight their blogs, which you may find to the right of this post.

I gather this list for somewhat selfish reasons...it makes my morning web-routine much easier (as I DO check each and every one of these blogs/sites EVERY DAY), but also to highlight the talents and adventures of my friends and family. Please check them out!

4 comments:

Carl Meyer said...

Mom and I miss all of you so much.

Chas Wisler said...

Yet no mention of the coolest people in all of Maryland?

Beth said...

Hi, chas! I'm not sure if I want to put your PC-blog on my beautiful new MacBookPro...it might clog the system... :)

Chas Wisler said...

Contrary to popular belief I do own several Macs and have been professional trained on them. So stick that in your ichat and smoke it!!

Love you guys

P.S. GOULET!!