Monday, January 12, 2009

A Meyer Family Christmas

Our Christmastime with my family began with a trip to the bustling Shenango Valley Mall to see Santa!

Nick and Will's matching hats made quite the stir everywhere they went - we had about a half dozen people in the mall stop us to say how adorable they were!

Santa was a good one this year, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $17 for a 5x7 picture, so I stayed "outside the fence" and took a few myself. Will seemed pretty nonplussed with the whole thing.We then went to a magical land called Kraynak's and through Santa's Christmasland! For those of you fortunate enough to have experienced this gem, it is FAR less terrifying and creepy than it used to be.

It is a little tunnel-like lane full of Christmas scenes with small cartoon animatronics and beautiful theme trees. It's been around as long as I can remember, and we used to go every year when I was young, but I haven't been back in years. It's really fun, and Will seemed to be amused.

We then tried the cute-baby-in-the-tiny-rocking-chair-by-the-tree-picture, which turned out pretty well.

He loved looking at the tree, and is clearly excited for his presents (of which there were MANY)!
HOW CUTE IS THIS KID?

I'm not sure if he really "got" that he was supposed to unwrap his gifts, but he sure tried.

And paper is delicious.

Bows are hilarious.

Maeby was quite happy to just be in the center of things, no matter how we tortured her. She IS under that pile of wrapping paper, btw.

And, the whole Meyer fam!

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

so cute, you guys! isn't christmas so much more fun with a baby?

Dominique said...

I agree with the people at the mall. That picture of Nick and Will is the so great. How are your brother and sister doing after the accident?