Wednesday, November 05, 2008

MOM! There is a BABY in there!!!

Will had his 4-month check up on Tuesday and did very well with his shots. And it's confirmed - he's a big boy, as we all have known for a while. He tips the scales at 17 pounds, 1 ounce, and is 26" long! That's 80th percentile for both, people! I gave birth to a crazy giant man-child.

One of the best things about our doctor's office is the giant mirror just behind the exam table. Will has always loved looking at himself in it, but this visit was different. He went nuts when he saw himself and me in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone and started snapping away as he kicked and waved his arms and giggled and yelled at himself. You'll notice I'm laughing too as I'm trying to hold him so he doesn't fly off the table while documenting this hilarious moment. Also notice the exam table paper...it didn't have a chance.








7 comments:

Nick said...

Ha! I love our little boy.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! He's the most beautiful child I've ever seen!!!

Parker said...

Will, you are a big boy. I didn't way that much until I was 9 months old. I liked all your pictures.

The Heddens said...

wow. he's a big one. so is cam. it's scary. hopefully we'll get them together this summer. it ought to be a riot.

Thursday said...

Aww! I especially like the third one. :)

Mandi said...

yeah...ezra had his 15 month check up last week and came in at the 99th percentile for height! wow! yeah, the butcher block paper on the exam beds always cracks me up. i don't even know why they try in pediatrician offices. just wipe down the bench with a clorox wipe and save some trees, for pity's sake!

Jessie said...

He looks like Nick in a lot of these photos! It is so crazy to get a glimpse of you two in this little guy.