Sunday, November 23, 2008

Goofing off with Will!



We caught this bit of video tonight while goofing off with Will. This comes at the end of a fun day all together as a family. We went and cut our Christmas tree, cleaned the house, and started our holiday decorating. This video shows Will doing a bunch of stuff. You can hear his honest-to-goodness I'm-having-a-good-time laugh. And the constant ah-ing that he's been doing for hours on end. He's apparently a bit ticklish... hmmm, who did he get that from? You'll also see him dive in to munch on Beth. And how he's in the habit of trying to grab anything he can get his hands on these days. Our little guy is a ball of fun! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Thursday said...

Haha! It's totally like he's vlogging...and about something that is of supreme importance to him, to judge from that expression.

I'm excited to meet him in person!

The Heddens said...

that is awesome!! Cameron liked it so much he stopped eating to watch.

Kurt said...

That's awesome! I especially like the "Baby Monster" part at the end when he's trying to munch on the camera. I miss him... I mean, uhhh... Maddie misses Will so much :)

Ok, so I do too. I miss you all and hope you're doing well!

Lisa said...

We can't wait to see you guys again! I can't believe how big he's getting! I love his talking and expressions! They are priceless!

Dominique said...

Parker said "cute baby" when he saw the video.

Katelyn said...

This video makes me so happy!

Unknown said...

I love the personality that comes out more and more each day. What a great age.
He is a little sweetie pie.