Friday, October 03, 2008

THREE MONTHS?

I know it's a cliche, but where does the time go?

I cannot believe how much Will has changed in 90 days! He was such a chubby peanut when he was born, and now he is our little laughing man!

Here he is with Maeby, who he has really started to notice lately. He likes it when she is around him so he can see her up close...in this picture, she took our attention to mean she could climb up on the couch with him, where she's not supposed to be. Will thought it was HILARIOUS!

And for the three-month update, Will loves looking around at everything, especially when we're in a new environment or space. He is a great sleeper, and has been sleeping through the night (knock on wood) for a month and a half now! He eats and goes down for naps like a champ! He's very intense with his emotions, and laughs with his whole body or kicks his legs and arms around when he's excited to see someone or something. If he doesn't like something, he lets us know...but he doesn't cry for no reason at all anymore, unless he's hungry, tired, or wet...which are all understandable! :)

We love every minute with this little boy, and are so blessed to know him. And, yes, I know it's a cliche. :)

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

What a great post! We're so glad that everything is going well. I'm not sure which picture I like better, Will in a "Nick" shirt, or Will and Maeby. Hopefully the next 3 months (and each after that) will keep going wonderfully!!!

Katie said...

There are cliches for a reason! And these are so true!

Um... that plaid shirt is awesome.

He is pretty much the most amazing kid I've ever seen. And I can't wait to see you next weekend :-). Love you guys.

Thursday said...

Do I get to meet Will tomorrow? I just thought of this last night and I got all excited about it, so I hope so. But then I guess I'll settle for just seeing you and Nick if I must, Beth.... *sigh*

Chip&Marcia said...

Great description! Will looks different every time we see him, and that is usually a couple times a week! Were does the time go? However, the cute factor is undebateable! Will in anything is still cute, and when you add maeby to the picture...you can't go wrong!! we love watching this little guy grow!!

Mandi said...

continue to be amazed! you are allowed to let your jaw drop as many times as you want! it will not be the first time you are amazed! it will only happen more and more. he is wonderful! we are very much looking forward to meeting him in person.