Monday, October 06, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Kim tagged me in her recent post. I've never been tagged before, but secretly dreamed of it. HA! The rules are that I have to write 7 little known facts about myself and then tag 7 other people to do the same. Here goes:

1. I adore being a mom...and I never thought I would ever say that.

2. One of my greatest regrets is not having followed Phish on tour for one whole summer during college.

3. When I was little, I had a whole host of imaginary friends that lived in the woods behind my house, including a giant dragon named Foo Foo and a tiny little mouse-like creature named Peep.

4. I am an adrenaline junkie, and will learn how to fly, skydive, and scuba dive some day...but I sometimes have an irrational fear of heights, deep water, and take offs and landings.

5. I have taken 7 years of ballet, 2 of pointe, 4 of jazz, 7 of tap, and grace still alludes me.

6. Even though I love to travel, I don't enjoy being out of my comfort zone and usually, as a somewhat subconscious defense mechanism, develop almost crippling germaphobia. Especially with beds. Even at home, I always fold down the sheet over the edge of the comforter "to keep the germs out." (I have no idea what that means.)

7. I'm pretty sure my top favorite album is Meat Loaf's Bat out of Hell. Deal with THAT. :)

I tag Becky H., Jessie, Kate, Marcia, Beth L., Suzanne, and Ryan. You're it!

4 comments:

Thursday said...

Is it really blog-nerdy of me that I was hoping to get tagged on this one? Probably.

Comment on your #6: I fold the sheet down because I wash my sheets more often than I wash my blanket and I don't want the blanket getting all dirty from something like touching my chin (apparently I think my chin is really dirty?).

Beth said...

I think that's it, Suzanne! It must be preserving the blanket...makes total sense to me, seriously!

Lisa said...

I didn't know you took dance! You did a great job of keeping that one quiet -- the girls would think that was so cool! :)

The Heddens said...

uh.. hmm.. never been tagged. i feel dirty! lol