Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dear Sally Who Works at the Short North Chase Bank,

Hello! I know I'm in there at least 3 times a week, and that you see me all the time. I know that you've seen me after running to the bank in the rain, on good days and bad days, and over the past several months as I have been getting noticeably rounder. I know we have had our spats when you seemingly make up rules regarding the 9 accounts I manage just to make my Mondays worse.

So, my dear Sally, think twice before telling me I look tired...even if you say "I don't mean that in a bad way!" Because that's just a soft way of telling me I look worse than I usually do, and there is no nice way to say that.

Love, Beth

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no she didn't!

Katie said...

Have I told you lately that you are beautiful? Well... you are :)

Beth said...

Thanks, Kate! But you are the MOST beautiful of all!!! :)