Thursday, September 14, 2006

History 180 with Nick

Check it out, History Fans! Last night Karl and I put together the inaugural edition of a history video blog on YouTube. We're calling it History 180, because it's a 3 minute look at different historical characters, events, etc. This first one is on a topic that I knew off the top of my head: Charles Lindbergh. We're trying to see if we can use the video diary format to teach - hopefully something a little more constructive than a whiney video blog.

You can watch the video here. It's a little (okay, a lot) rough. Karl and I found last night to be a good learning session. Let us know what you think, and look for future editions!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You made history fun. And I loved the cap!

Chip&Marcia said...

Love the professor look you got going. Keep them comming we like!!!

Joel Swagman said...

That pipe was classic! Gave me a good laugh just because of that.

Morgan said...

So yeah, I'm way behind on your blog and I actually hadn't seen this yet, but I loved it. Although I kept thinking it would be really hilarious to do something like that and start off very factual and slowly drift away telling completely ridiculous lies.

However, watching that made me miss you guys a lot, and I thought "oh man, I miss that kind of stuff." So it's really only a matter of time before I find a way to be with you all again so I can be a part of fun stuff like that.