Thursday, February 09, 2006

I can die now...

Ok- So, we recently discovered that the actors on The Office- our Thursday night favorite- have their own blogs on MySpace. Here is Jenna Fischer's (Pam) blog: www.myspace.com/pambeesley You can get to everyone else's from her page.

Well, in a recent blog entry, she blows my mind with this:

********
I have a big announcement! I was just cast in the new Will Ferrell movie "Blades of Glory". The film stars Will Ferrell and Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) as a figure skating team competing against a sibling skating pair played by Amy Poehler (SNL) and Will Arnett (Arrested Development). I play Will and Amy's little sister and Jon Heder's love interest. It is a HILARIOUS movie! I'm very excited. It starts shooting in March.
********

This is the last movie I ever need to see...Will Ferrell, Will Arnett, Jon Heder, Amy Poehler, and Jenna Fischer ICE SKATING? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I think we're going to find out if it's possible to die from laughter...

1 comment:

Mike said...

That does sound like an Oscar-worthy cast...or, at least an MTV-movie-award-worthy cast. And can enough be said about the merits of The Office? It is a Thursday-night fountain of joy.