Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPRING

I decided last week that it's Spring. I thought if enough people believe it, we can will it into being.

A few days later, we had our first truly stunning weather and the first Crocus were peeking through the leaves! I've waxed poetic about Ohio Spring before: Here, here, and here. I think I'm a closet Spring FANATIC...it's all cool to love Fall around here (which I obviously do as well), but, man, there is nothing like breathing in sweet damp air after a cold Winter.

Will is no stranger to nice weather - we had a beautiful late Summer and Fall last year, but this is the first time he can truly appreciate it.

He was a bit puzzled by the grass and leaves, but trudged right ahead to explore!


And Maeby Ray is just THRILLED to be able to join the pack outside, and walks will be much more enjoyable than in the snow and ice.

Now we need suggestions on how to block off our porch steps - one giant baby gate?

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

yeah...hard to believe we were in shorts and tees at the park on a 77 degree day on tuesday and today i was back in my earmuffs...oh, cruel, cruel...winter, why do you mock us...sick, i tell you, sick...glad to see will enjoying the outdoors. isn't it so much nicer when you don't have to bundle your child up to go outside the door?