Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Womelsdorf Reunion


Last weekend Nick, Will, Abbey and I headed out to Eastern PA for a Richard family reunion. Will had a lot of fun staying in his first hotel, especially with his aunts and grandparents next door! And he got his first Valentine's heart from Grandpa Meyer!


We got to spend a lot of time with his Great-Grandpa and Grammie!


We also got to meet Will's newest cousin, Kaelyn (actually, my first cousin once removed and Will's second cousin...see here) - Will just wanted to keep touching her, he was so fascinated by her! And, at 8 lb. 13 oz and 5 weeks old, we marveled that Will was NEVER that size this side of my uterus!

Hanging with Aunt Anita and Uncle Mike!


Testing out walking - I mean, it's already been a whole week since he's been crawling, why wait?!


My Grammie and Pop with their six kids (Mike, my mom, Mark, Marsha, Michelle, and Melynda).

His new favorite toy from Grammie - he just loves pushing himself along and hitting the music buttons!

He thinks he's pretty big stuff with his new little truck, and we just can't believe how fast he's learning new things!

No comments: