Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving and Will's First Bite

We headed to Greenville, PA for Thanksgiving this year. We decided that it would be fitting that Will's first solid food meal would be at dinner on Thanksgiving, and of course it was well-documented!

Here he is with his favorite Aunt Marcia!

You can see the excitement in his eyes!

There goes the first bite of rice cereal!

Ah, as independent as his mother...he had to try and feed himself...

So he grabbed the cup (which was my little engraved cup from when I was a baby...we had to be sentimental!)

And tried to take a "sip!"

Not much of it got into his mouth, but he seemed to enjoy the experience.

The whole Meyer family! From left to right: Nick, Will, my Dad, me, my Mom, Katie, Grandma Meyer, Marcia, Chip, Vitaly, Irina, James (Marina's fiance), Marina, and Abbey!

4 comments:

Robin Oatts said...

that second photo? that vest?! shopping trip = successful

Rebecca said...

I really like his pajamas in the last photo.

Beth said...

HA! Those aren't pajamas, it's a little sweater onesie.

Kurt said...

Oh, I love the photos. Thank you for sharing!