Friday, June 27, 2008

Coming from Good Stock

I have a feeling we're in for it when it comes to Baby D's impending appetite and the very hungry genes he is made of. Here are two of my favorite men, enjoying some of their favorite foods, in varying degrees of neatness.
This is Nick at the Columbus Arts Festival, enjoying one of our favorite fair foods - corn dogs!!!

And this is Chip at one of our new favorite Columbus BBQ joints - Pig Iron BBQ (let's just say, it's so good we went there three times last week!). This meal inspired the still-to-be-made Baby D onesie saying, "If you think I'm a messy eater, you should meet my uncle!" Of course, what this picture doesn't show is the drops of BBQ sauce on my own protruding baby belly! :)

3 comments:

Chip&Marcia said...

awa...I am so proud to be married to one of these foodies! Let's just say it's a sure thing that this baby will never be hungry or judged for bad manors( okay...maybe a little education perhaps...but no judgement)

Rebecca said...

I like how your pregnancy ticker looks now; its cute. Also, people who waited until now to vote on the due date are getting an unfair advantage!!

Katelyn said...

I'm sure you have been asked this a million times, but, any idea when things might start happening? We're just so excited for you!