Friday, May 05, 2006

Quotes from "The Office"

Last night's episode of "The Office" was particularly hiliarious, as the characters were having office photos taken, and the complaint box was opened. We just had to share two quotes that stood out amongst all the craziness:

MICHAEL: Ryan, you told Toby that Creed has a distinct old man smell.
CREED: I know exactly what he’s talking about… I sprout mungbeans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. Very nutritious, but they smell like death.

AND

DWIGHT: I never smile if I can help it. Showing one’s teeth is a submission signal in primates. Once someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It makes me smile when I realize you and I were laughing Dwight's comment at the exact same time, even miles apart. Reminds me of the first time we met. Remember we were both watching The Simpsons and laughing at the same parts? I could hear you because the bathroom doors were open that connected our rooms. Good old college days.