Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This is Flirting. This is Flirting on Chaser and Endorphins.

So, from my cockpit-like view of the goings-on of Life Time Fitness, I witness exactly what an excess of caffeine and endorphins can do to (hopefully) single men and women trying their darndest to flirt. There are three specific situations I've noted, so choose your favorite. They are all clearly winners.

1. The Playful Towel-Snap: It's not really hard enough to sting, and it's usually met with the "snapped" grabbing the towel and pulling. Throughout the giggly exchange, the towel may be passed back and forth between the couple until a third party walks by and interrupts the conversation.

2. The Seemingly-Witty Observation:
Woman- "Those lights look like donuts to me!"
Man- "What?"
Woman- "Donuts! Or bagels, maybe."
Man- "I can see that."
Woman- "I've never noticed that before!" (twitter...)

3. The "Clearly-I'm-in-here-every-day,-you-don't-think-my-butt-looks-this-good-by-itself-do-you?, but-will-tell-you-I-can-never-make-it-because-my-busy-social-calendar-just-sucks-up-so-much-of-my-charismatic-time" Conversation Starter.
Enough said.

No comments: