Thursday, November 10, 2005

I know...I know...

Nick's parents visited this past weekend, and mom and I got a little crazy with the cameras, and how cute Maeby was in her first independent trip into our backyard!


I have to admit, at one point, I did try to shove her hind end into this stump in order to achieve the ultimate in cute pictures...then, a few hours later, lamented that crazy nut Anne Geddes who shoves babies into women's hoisery, hangs them from the ceiling and takes pictures of them. What a hypocrite I am.











Then, after a long day...she sure loves to cuddle. And I certainly don't mind.

3 comments:

Thursday said...

Hey, I am all about the cute puppy pictures. Keep 'em coming. :)

Jessie said...

I also like the precious cuddling picture. Please don't let the fact that I said the word 'precious' deter you from posting pictures of yourself, Beth. Please?

Morgan said...

Soooo cute. I love the way her ears just sit there, and her little nose. Awwwwww.

I like the dog too.

(doo doo tish)